Water based organic bentonite clay KPLA-RYT is modified bentonite. KPLA-RYT is mainly used in water-borne system.
Composition Inorganic modified montmorillonite clay
Appearance Fine powder, white
Bulk density 0.60~0.80g/cm3
Viscosity, 10% in water, mPa.S 10000-13000
Fineness (<74μm, %) ≥98%
- High gelling effectiveness, Water based organic bentonite clay KPLA-RYT can form gel even at 2% in water
- Easy dispersing
- Its gel is transparent and of light color
- Prevents pigment settling
- High thixotropy, Good anti-sag property
Water based organic bentonite clay KPLA-RYT is used in the following applications:
- Industrial water reducible paint
- Toothpaste and tooth polish
- Cream and Lotions
- Emulsion paint
- Pigment and blunge water
- Water-borne sealant, adhesive
Water based organoclay KPLA-RYT can be added directly in powder, with its addition to be 0.2~3.0%. Procedures are as follow.
- water (PH:7.0-8.0)
- KPLA-RYT(Dispersing at high speed for 20-30minutes)
- Pigment and filler (Mixing and dispersing)
- Emulsion (Mixing).
- Post correct.
All safety information is provided in the Material Safety Data Sheets for Zhejiang Camp-Shinning New Material Co.,Ltd.
Kraft bag or kraft complex interior with PE or customized.
KPLA-RYT should be stored in ventilated cool and dry place.
The information on use is based on data which are believed reliable, but any recommendation or suggestion made is without guarantee or warranty, since the conditions of use are outside our control. All products are sold on the conditions that purchasers shall make their own tests to determine the suitability of such products for their purpose and that all risks are assumed by user. We disclaim any responsibility for damages resulting from careless or improper handling or use. Nothing herein is to be taken as permission, inducement or recommendation to practice any patented invention without a license.
Pls mail us,