Organophilic Lignite For Oil Drilling Fluids
Organophilic Lignite is used for filtration control in oil based drilling fluids with good thermal stability and compatibility, effectively controlling filtrate loss, thus reducing costs.
Oil Soluble, %
Usage & Dosage
1. Organic Lignite is used for filtration control mainly in oil based drilling fluids, and is compatible with other oil drilling additives.
2. Suggested dosage is about 3.0-5.0%.
1.Organic Lignite is usually kept in a compound or multi-wall bags, with each net weight 25kg,22.7(50lb), 14MT/20FCL with pallet.
2. Special packages are available based on customers’ requirements.
3. Every 20-feet container can hold 12-14tons.
1. Organophilic Lignite should be kept in shady, dry and ventilated warehouse where environment temperature is controlled below 60 centdegree and relative humidity is under 50%.
2.Organophilic Lignite should be prevented from sun and rain, and positioned in some place away from heat and fire; the recommendation for bag piles is no more than 8 layers.
3. The expiration period is 12 months.
1. Avoid contacting with eyes, skin and clothing. Otherwise, wash with a flush of water.
2. Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for complete handling and hazard data.
If you are interesting our Organic Lignite,pls contact us by mail: