Where Can I Buy Bentonite Grease
Where Can I Buy Bentonite Grease ? Camp Shinning bentonite organoclay could meet your requestment. CP series organoclay is used for grease as a lubricant additives.We have several grease thickener types,including inorganic grease thickeners and organic bentonite clay thickened grease.
Composition Organic derivative of a montmorillonite clay
Appearance Fine powder, light yellow
Moisture content (105℃,2hr) ≤3.5%
Loss on ignition (1000℃) 34%-36%
Bulk density 0.42g/cm3
Fineness (<74μm, %) ≥98%
- High efficiency
- The gel is of light colour and high clarity
- Easy to use, no need to pregel
- Eliminate polar activator
- Consistent development of rheology
- Can be used to post correct
CP-250A is used in the following applications:
- Grease Lubricant(the base oil is synthetic oil such as middle-high viscosity petroleum, mineral oil, diester oil, polyester oil, vegetable oil etc.)
- Wood coating
When it is used in Grease Lubricant, polar activator is needed. Polar activator is acetone/water(95/5). The dosage of activator is 20%-30% of the weight of CP-250A. And also high shear can promote the dispersing of CP-250A.
Adding procedure as follows:
- If condition permits, heat the base oil to 60~70℃
- Add CP-250A while stirring, addition level is 7%-10% of the total formulation. Stir 5~10minutes
- Add polar activator, addition level is 2%-3% of the total formulation. Then add other additives, stir 25~30m
- Use pump to help it pass colloid grinding and homogenizer.
- Deair, filtrate, pack.
Note: With High-speed dispersant of grinding machine, and properly prolong the dispersing time, better gelatin performance can be reached.
The Lubricanting grease which uses organoclay as thickener will own high dropping point, thus can be used under high temperature and presents good impermeability and water resistance.
All safety information is provided in the Material Safety Data Sheets for Zhejiang Camp Shinning New Material Co.,Ltd..
Kraft paper bag with PE liner or multi-wall paper sacks or customized. 25kg/bag or 22.68kg/bag or customized
CP-250A has a shelf life of 2 years, and should be stored in ventilated cool and dry place.
The information on use is based on data which are believed reliable, but any recommendation or suggestion made are without guarantee or warranty, since the conditions of use are outside our control. All products are sold on the conditions that purchasers shall make their own tests to determine the suitability of such products for their purpose and that all risks are assumed by user. We disclaim any responsibility for damages resulting from careless or improper handling or use. Nothing herein is to be taken as permission, inducement or recommendation to practice any patented invention without a license.