Amine treated lignite Organophilic lignite | For oil drilling
Organophilic lignite is an amine treated lignite which mainly be used for oil drilling mud. Amine treated lignite organophilic lignite as a filtration control additive, it use in synthetic oil base systems and all oil base systems. Organophilic lignite is very good as HTHP filtrate control.
Our factory also produce organophilic clay , organophilic lignite and Emulsifier | Primary Emulsifier , Secondary Emulsifier .
Oil Soluble, %
Usage & Dosage
1. Organic Lignite is used for filtration control mainly in oil based drilling fluids, and is compatible with other oil drilling additives.
2. Suggested dosage is about 3.0-5.0%.
1.Filtration Control Agent Organic Lignite is usually kept in a compound or multi-wall bags, with each net weight 25kg,22.7(50lb), 14MT/20FCL with pallet.
2. Special packages are available based on customers’ requirements.
3. Every 20-feet container can hold 12-14tons.
1. Organophilic Lignite should be kept in shady, dry and ventilated warehouse where environment temperature is controlled below 60 centdegree and relative humidity is under 50%.
2.Organophilic Lignite should be prevented from sun and rain, and positioned in some place away from heat and fire; the recommendation for bag piles is no more than 8 layers.
3. The expiration period is 12 months.
1. Avoid contacting with eyes, skin and clothing. Otherwise, wash with a flush of water.
2. Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for complete handling and hazard data.
If you are interesting our Organic Lignite or organophilic clay , organophilic lignite and Emulsifier | Primary Emulsifier , Secondary Emulsifier . pls contact us by mail: