3, What Products Could Enhance Rheological Properties Of Drilling Fluid?
- Rheology modifiers could enhance the rheological properties of drilling fluid.
- Rheologyadditive is used for drilling oil mud because of its thixotropic property.
Thixotropy is also called gel strength. When Rheology modifiers is used for oil drilling fluids, it acts as a thixotropic additive and suspending agent.
The thixotropic property of Rheology modifiers helps oil drilling fluids to suspend rock cuttings produced during oil drilling.
It ensures these rock cuttings are moved to the surface and prevents them from falling back into the drilling shaft when drilling stops.
The suspension ability of Rheology modifiers in oil drilling muds prevents tools from sticking in the oil well.
It also reduces the collection of solid materials at the bottom of the hole.
4, What types of rheology modifier does Camp Shining produce for oil drilling muds?
As a leading Rheology modifiers manufacturer, Camp Shining produces 6 grades of Rheology modifiers for oil drilling muds and fracturing fluids.
Our 6 series of Rheology modifiers for oil are CP-250, CP-982, CP-992, CP-169, CP-EZ, and CP-150.
Depending on the base oil you use as your drilling fluid, Camp Shining can offer you a suitable Rheology modifiers grade to help you get the best drilling results. Our Rheology modifiers can be used for mineral oil, crude oil, synthetic oil, and diesel.
The table below shows you Camp Shining’s grades of Rheology modifiers and the best base oil it matches best.
We recommended our CP-250A and CP992 for diesel, synthetic oil, and mineral oil. Our CP-169, CP-EZ, and CP-982 are recommended for diesel applications.
For an economical-grade diesel, CP-169 is suitable for you.
If you looking for self-activated organoclay, our CP-EZ and CP-982 are the ones you have to look out for.
We recommend using these grades when diesel-based drilling mud has no water.
5, What are the benefits of using Camp Shinning’s organophilic clay for my oil drilling muds and fracturing fluids?
Camp Shining’s organophilic clay provides you the following massive benefits when used for your oil drilling and fracturing fluids.
- It acts as an excellent thixotropic additive that makes your oil drilling mud suspend rocks and other solids materials effectively.
- Camp Shining’s organophilic clay is a high-performing suspension agentfor your oil field fluids. It helps your oil drilling fluids to maintain suspension over a wide temperature range.
- Our excellent grades of organophilic is a super quality rheological modifier for all your oil drilling fluids, giving your fluids excellent flowing capability.
- Camp Shinings make your oil drilling mud disperse easily and yield effectively.
- When you use Camp Shining’s organophilic clay for your oil drilling muds, you won’t need any chemical activator.
Rheology Modifier is an organoclay (tetraallkyl ammonium bentonite) for solvent based systems of low to medium polarity. Rheology Modifiers offers high gelling efficiency, high viscosity, excellent thickening properties, and particle suspension properties.
This kind of rheology modifier is recommended for adhesives and sealants, anti-corrosion paints, container paints, bituminous paints, and printing inks.
Zhejiang Camp Shinning New Material Co.Ltd is a professional manufacturer and trader which combines the high tech research and development of organic bentonite clay and other non-metallic minerals, large-scale series production and equal emphasis on domestic and international trade.
Camp Shinning has a strict production management, and is authenticated by ISO 9001 International Quality System.
Well, that is a part of info you need to know about rheology modifiers.
With this information, I hope that you can now understand what is Rheology modifiers without any fear or worries.
As you do this, remember that you don’t have to do it alone. Camp Shinning is here to offer you guidance and assistance every step of the way.
Our Sales Dept:
Raw Materials Categories