Processed Bentonite Powder reduce fluid loss , improve hole cleaning capacities of drilling fluids CP-27A
Processed Bentonite Powder CP-27A is an organo clay bentonite (modified montmorillonite), rheological additive designed especially for use in diesel oil，especially for marine diesel and Auto diesel oil.
Composition Organic derivative of a montmorillonite clay
Appearance Fine powder, light yellow
Moisture content (105℃,2hr) ≤3.5%
Loss on ignition (1000℃) ≤38%
Bulk density 0.48~0.53g/cm3
Fineness (<74μm, %) ≥98%
Viscosity (in xylene) ≥3.0Pa.S
- It helps improve hole cleaning capacities of drilling fluids.
- Processed Bentonite Powder helps reduce fluid loss.
- Processed Bentonite Powder is effective as a filtering agent.
- It increases temperature and emulsion stability.
- Promotes borehole stability.High gelling efficiency
- Produce reproducible thixotropic consistency over a wide temperature range
- Imparts particle suspension, preventing hard settling of pigment and fillers
- Exerts strong film reinforcing action in organic binder systems
In solvent based paint. Coatings, Inks,Grease ,Lubricant, Oil drilling field
CP-27A can be added directly in powder without polar activator and making pre-gel. Addition level is commonly 0.2%~1.0%.
All safety information is provided in the Material Safety Data Sheets for Zhejiang Camp-Shinning New Material Co.,Ltd..
Kraft paper bag with PE liner or multi-wall paper sacks or customized. 25kg/bag or 22.68kg/bag or customized
CP-27A has a shelf life of 2 years, and should be stored in ventilated cool and dry place.
We are now looking for Global Distributors, Welcome to cooperate with us !
Zhejiang Camp-Shinning New Material Co.Ltd
(TEL / Wechat) 0086-13185071071
⇒ You are welcome to send us an email to know the latest information about organoclay.We would like to send you the latest catalogue, or free organoclays samples for testing.