Rheology Modifier Bentonite Organoclay
CP-20 is an conventional organo clay (modified montmorillonite), it is suggested for solvent of low and medium polarity range. It has fine characteristics of thickening, anti-serttling, anti-sag and storage stability.
Composition Organic derivative of a montmorillonite clay
Appearance Fine white powder
Moisture content (105℃,2hr) ≤3.5%
Loss on ignition (1000℃) 26%-29%
Bulk density 0.53g/cm3
Fineness (<74μm, %) ≥98%
- Exerts fine gelling efficiency.
- Easy dispersing.Fine particle size
- The gel ishigh clarity and of light color.
- High purity and low silica content.
- Produce reproducible thixotropic consistency over a wide temperature range
- Imparts particle suspension, sag resistance without impairing flow and leveling,
- preventing hard settling of pigment and fillers.
- Exerts strong film reinforcing action in organic binder systems.
- Paints & coatingswith solvent of low to medium polarity, especially for medium and long oil alkyd paint, acrylic
- Printing ink.
- Lubricant Grease, ink, sealant.
- Cleaning agent
Kraft paper bag with PE liner or multi-wall paper sacks or customized. 25kg/bag or 22.68kg/bag or customized
Zhejiang Camp-Shinning New Material Co.Ltd
(TEL / Wechat) 0086-13185071071
We are now looking for Global Distributors, Welcome to cooperate with us !
⇒ You are welcome to send us an email to know the latest information about organoclay.
We would like to send you the latest catalogue, or free organoclays samples for testing.