Rheology of modified Bentonite CP-23
CP-23 is an easy dispersing organo clay rheological additive made from bentonite(Rheology of modified Bentonite). It is used in solvent and resin systems covering low polarity to high polarity range. Compared with CP-22, CP-23 behaves better dispersion and wider application range.
Composition Organic derivative of a montmorillonite clay
Appearance Fine white powder
Moisture content (105℃, 2hr) ≤3.5%
Loss on ignition (1000℃) (34.5±1.5) %
Bulk density 0.40~0.60g/cm3
Fineness (<74μm, %) ≥99%
Dispersion fineness (μm) ≤10
- High purity, low silica content.
- Wide application range, fit for most polarity solvent.
- Fine dispersion and particle size.
- Gel is very transparent and of light color.
- Thixotropy with low viscosity. High anti-settling and anti-sag performance.
- Excellent anti-settling and anti-sag performance.
Rheology of modified Bentonite Application
- Paints including top grades paint, decorative paint, industrial paint.
- Sealants and adhesive.
Rheology of modified Bentonite Package
Kraft bag or kraft complex interior with PE or customized
Zhejiang Camp-Shinning New Material Co.Ltd
We are now looking for Global Distributors, Welcome to cooperate with us !
⇒ You are welcome to send us an email to know the latest information about organoclay. If you are interested, we will send you the latest catalogue, or free organoclays samples for testing.