Drilling Fluid Additives | Rheology Modifier | Drilling Fluid and Mud Additives
Drilling Organoclay is a . It is a petroleum additives— Viscosifiers. Rheology modifier use for fracturating fluids and OBM. Organoclay designed for Oil-Based Drilling Mud.
Rheology Modifier Advantages:
- Impart viscosity and suspension properties to oil-based drilling fluids.
- Used to gel oil drilling fluids for long-term suspension of weighting agents in drilling and packer fluids.
- Stable at temperatures approaching 176ºC
- Aids in filtration control
- Usually preferred in mineral oil based fluids. Should not be used in high performance clay-free oil based drilling fluids.
2. Typical Properties: | Drilling Fluid Additives | Rheology Modifier
|Fineness through 200mesh||Loss on Ignition
( @1000ºC )
|LightYellow||Free Flowing Powder||1.6g/cm3||≤4.0%||≥84%||≥37%|
3. Typical Applications:
Helps viscosify any oil-based drilling fluid
Helps improve hole cleaning during drilling and workover operations
Gel oil muds for long-term suspension of weighting agents in packer fluids and casing packs
Viscosifying drilling Fluids:
Oil based drilling fluids
Invert emulsion fluids
Organophilic Clay is packed in 50lb(22.7kg) or 25kg/bag or customized,multi-wall paper sacks or Kraft paper bag with PE liner or customized.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area with temperature of 0℃-30℃. Keep container closed. The quality guarantee period is 24 months.
The information on use is based on data which are believed reliable, but any recommendation or suggestion made is without guarantee or warranty, since the conditions of use are outside our control. All products are sold on the conditions that purchasers shall make their own tests to determine the suitability of such products for their purpose and that all risks are assumed by user. We disclaim any responsibility for damages resulting from careless or improper handling or use. Nothing herein is to be taken as permission, inducement or recommendation to practice any patented invention without a license.
Mail: [email protected]
Mob: 0086-131 85 071 071