Water Based Bentonite Organoclay
Water Based Bentonite Organoclay : Cp series water-based spraying is an inorganic true thick rheological additive. It is an inorganic gel, which is highly modified by extraction. It is a paint additive after montmorillonite clay has been treated. Its color is divided into yellow, white or grayish white. At the same time, it is non-toxic and tasteless. It is a relatively soft powder chemical product.
Due to its excellent colloidal dispersibility, suspension thickening thixotropy, and excellent expansion performance, it is an excellent dustproof agent for water-based systems, latex stabilizer, and beef flake itself. At the same time, its adsorption, ion exchange, and non migration indirectness are all properties that mid-range users love. In some application fields, it has gradually become an excellent auxiliary and heart-shaped substitute material.
At present, our CP WBSCPW has good thickening performance and anti flow performance, which is widely used in latex paint putty, exterior wall coatings, cement, mortar and other fields. At the same time, it is widely used as a rubber isolating agent in some pigments and water-based coatings.
Water Based Bentonite Organoclay
CP-EW Rheology modifier
CP-EW Rheology modifier is water based inorgano clay rheological additive. It is mainly used in water based system.
CP-EWS Rheology Modifier
CP-EWS Rheology modifier is provided by Camp Shinning,when use for water born system which has good Rheological properties and highly efficient thickener.
CP-WBS Rheology Modifier
CP-WBS is an economical rheology modifier. It is mainly used in water-borne system with good anti settling and thixotropic rheology .
- The main characteristic of Water Based Bentonite Organoclay is its strong mutagenicity, which can reach a coarse edge index of 6.0 in high shear and low viscosity.
- The pH range of Water Based Bentonite Organoclay is also very wide, and it can achieve good thickening function from pH 5 to 12.
- The compatibility of water-based organic bentonite is also relatively good. The various additives in the entire formula will produce good compatibility with alcohols and advanced solvent based.
- At the same time, it is a relatively good dispersed chemical additive. In some models, it does not require pre gel or any polar activator.
- Extremely stable.Excellent biochemical stability and good thermal stability.
- From an economic perspective, the economy is also significant, and using it alone will significantly reduce costs. Using cellulose ether and acrylic thickeners, combined with public use, can improve the rheological properties of the coating while reducing costs.
- Cp series organic bentonite is a white or grayish white powder with a whiteness of 60~65 or above.
- We recommend that you test the viscosity by making 5% or 2% at 25 ℃, or obtaining 3%, alternating evenly, and then placing it for 60 minutes. Use a salinometer to test at 100 rpm in a circulating manner.
In terms of the use method of Water Based Bentonite Organoclay , we propose the following suggestions.
For the use method of jade gel, we recommend that you use our CP-WBS first as an inorganic gel, thickening rheological agent, and can be used as a pre gel.
In terms of the concentration of pre gel, you should consider the mixing speed of your dispersion equipment and the hardness of the product needed to make a decision when you configure it, so that you can obtain the best effect. Generally, we recommend that the mass percentage is between 2% and 10%.
Firstly, you need a certain amount of inorganic bentonite.Then slowly add water at 25-30 ℃ under stirring, and great care should be taken to prevent it from clumping.After the product is added, adjust the rotating speed to 1000 and turn to 1200.
The mixing and dispersion time needs at least 30 minutes to make the product fully dispersed in the water to form a uniform pre gel, and then place it for 8 to 24 hours.
Wait until it is alternately used to thicken, and the system is stable before using it.
The method of using dry powder directly.
The inorganic Water Based Bentonite Organoclay rheological additives in the CP series can be directly added to the system in a dry powder state. The concentration of the configuration system should be determined based on the dispersion equipment, stirring speed, and the expected mutation of the product, so as to achieve the desired effect.
Precautions of Water Based Bentonite Organoclay
The CP series Water Based Bentonite Organoclay needs to be completely dispersed in order to play a thickening effect. After being configured as a colloid.
it can be stored for some time to improve its thickening performance, dust prevention performance, and transformation effect. At the same time, surfactants, binary compounds, etc.
It can interfere with water and action. It should be added after the CP series inorganic Water Based Bentonite Organoclay is dispersed, so the effect will be even better.
During the use process, the organic bentonite water-based system of the cp series can be used alone, but we also suggest that you can use it in combination with other sensitive agents such as HP mchecmc, alkali swelling, acrylic acid, etc.
To better control economic costs and achieve the best rheological properties. After experiments, it has been proven that the cp series products should avoid using polyurethane thickeners as much as possible.
Due to the poor compatibility between polyurethane thickeners and our CP series of bentonite modified organic bentonite, we suggest that you avoid using them in conjunction with internal additives as much as possible.
The packaging method for this spray coating is mainly based on 25 kilograms per package.We also offer bags in 50 pound packaging, depending on the final needs of your users.
Under the condition of 200 objectives, our efforts are almost equal to or greater than 99, which is a very happy thing for many of our users.
In water-based paint, real stone paint, casting paint, various types of plastic mortar reverse emulsion paint, construction mortar, various types of dairy daily chemical products industrial anti-corrosion paint, and ship oil ink based wood paint, we can use our CP series of Water Based Bentonite Organoclay .