Органофильный лигнит для буровых растворов
Органофильный лигнит для буровых растворовMore info
Агент контроля фильтрации Органофильный лигнит используется для контроля фильтрации в буровых растворах на нефтяной основе с хорошей термостойкостью и совместимостью, эффективно контролируя потери фильтрата, тем самым снижая затраты.
Wetting Agent for oil base mud
Wetting Agent CP-WET for oil base mud,Wetting Agent is mainly made from oil fatty acid and its poly amine salt.Wetting Agent is a powerful oil wetting agent for oil-base mud. Wetting Agent is effective in oil-wetting barite and drill solids, and in reducing the adverse effects of water contamination.More info
Water based fluid loss additive | Tolerate high monovalent salt
Water based fluid loss additive that can tolerate high monovalent salt concentration (15-20%) and also high divalent salt concentration (15-25%) at temperature above 350 oF in water-based muds.We have two kind of Fluid Loss Control Agent ,one is Polymer , another is lignite resins.More info
Filtration Control Agent Organophilic Lignite for oil based drilling mud
Filtration Control Agent Organophilic Lignite is used for filtration control in oil based drilling fluids with thermal stability ,controlling filtrate lossMore info
Organic Lignite For Oil Drilling Fluids | Fluid Loss Control Agent
Organic Lignite For Oil Drilling Fluids | Fluid Loss Control AgentMore info
Organic Lignite is used for filtration control in oil based drilling fluids with good thermal stability and compatibility, effectively controlling filtrate loss, thus reducing costs.
Organophilic Lignite For Oil Drilling Fluids
Organophilic Lignite organic lignite is used for filtration control in oil based drilling fluids with good thermal stability and compatibility, effectively controlling filtrate loss, thus reducing costs.
Usage & Dosage
1. Organic Lignite is used for filtration control mainly in oil based drilling fluids, and is compatible with other oil drilling additives.
2. Suggested dosage is about 3.0-5.0%.
1.Organic Lignite is usually kept in a compound or multi-wall bags, with each net weight 25kg,22.7(50lb), 14MT/20FCL with pallet.
2. Special packages are available based on customers’ requirements.
3. Every 20-feet container can hold 12-14tons.
1. Organophilic Lignite should be kept in shady, dry and ventilated warehouse where environment temperature is controlled below 60 centdegree and relative humidity is under 50%.
2.Organophilic Lignite should be prevented from sun and rain, and positioned in some place away from heat and fire; the recommendation for bag piles is no more than 8 layers.
3. The expiration period is 12 months.
1. Avoid contacting with eyes, skin and clothing. Otherwise, wash with a flush of water.
2. Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for complete handling and hazard data.
If you are interesting our Organic Lignite,pls contact us by mail: