Organic Bentonite (Organoclay) for oil based drilling mud
Tetraallkyl Ammonium Bentonite
- CAS: 68911-87-5
- H.S.: 38249999
- Rheological additive
- Organophilic clay
- Product Descriptions:
- 1, Good suspension, thixotropy and stability in crude oil,diesel and synthetic oil systems
- 2, Easy of incorporation, No need for polar activator or makingpre-gel.
- 3, Furnish the drilling mud (fluid) with good suspension,wall-protection and anti-filtration properties.
- 4, Maintain stable physical performance under the high pressureat the temperature of 230F.
- Technical Specification:
- Item Index
- Appearance Free flowing powder
- Color Light yellow
- Density 1.7g/cm3
- Moisture 3.5% max
- Particle size (pass 200mesh) 98% min
- Rate of colloidal 95% min
- Heavy metal (as Pb) 15mg/kg max
- As content 5mg/kg max
- Oil in water oil drilling mud
- Oil based stick free drilling mud
Packing & Storage: 25kg PP bag with PE liner