Organic modifier definition is introducing you to more detailed information about our Organic modifier. Organic modifier can be classified as low polarity organic bentonite clay, medium polarity organic clay, and high polarity organoclay. The raw materials for rheology modifier are raw bentonite clay. We have large types of organic modifier rheological additive in stock.
Rheology Modifier Definition | Organic Bentonite Clay
Rheology Modifier Definition, Organic Bentonite Clay is a good suspending agent and thickener agent in paints, grease lubricant, oil drilling fluids, cosmetics, and inks.
Rheology Modifier is a highly efficient rheological additive that provides thickening, stabilizing & suspending properties in cosmetics.Rheology Modifieris designed to be applied in hair and skincare applications, when the formulation is high viscosity build and required coupled with gel transparency.
Rheology Modifier has the ability to produce very clear formulations containing high levels of surfactants. It just needs a small addition level of organoclay with the aim to max efficiency.
Rheology modifiers has good thickening, anti-serttling , anti-sag, and storage stability.
Rheology modifiers in paints have influence leveling, settling, and film-forming. Depending on rheology modifiers’ features and required adjustments.
Rheology modifiers are added before the dispersing stage, to choose which type, and an additional amount in the dispersing machine, to obtain optimal effect
behavior to the mill base. If the pigments are too thin a turbulent flow behavior occurs which leads to a great loss of the energy supplied, so it is not used in an optimal way for the dispersing process.
- Exerts fine gelling efficiency.
- Easy dispersing.Fine particle size
- The gel ishigh clarity and of light color.
- High purity and low silica content.
- Produce reproducible thixotropic consistency over a wide temperature range
- Imparts particle suspension, sag resistance without impairing flow and leveling,
- preventing hard settling of pigment and fillers.
- Exerts strong film reinforcing action in organic binder systems.
- Paints & coatingswith solvent of low to medium polarity, especially for medium and long oil alkyd paint, acrylic
- Printing ink.
- Lubricant Grease, ink, sealant.
- Cleaning agent
Regarding more info about Rheology Modifier Definition | Organic Bentonite Clay
Pls mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob (Whats app）：+86-13185071071
Rheology Modifier Definition