Looking for Global Distributors Organophilic Clay
As an manufacturer of Organoclay,we are now looking for Global Distributors for our OrganophilicClay, Welcome to cooperate with us !
Mail: email@example.com 86-13185071071
organo clay (modified montmorillonite), designed especially for use in paints,coatings,inks,lubricant grease and oil drilling mud.
органоглина Поставщик органоглины Органофильная глина
Composition Organic derivative of a montmorillonite clay
Appearance Fine powder, white
Moisture content (105℃,2hr) ≤3.5%
Loss on ignition (1000℃) 29%-32%
Bulk density 0.53g/cm3
Fineness (<74μm, %) ≥98%
- Exerts gelling efficiency over a wide range of intermediate and low polarity
- Easy dispersing
- The gel is colourless and of high clarity
- Produce reproducible thixotropic consistency over a wide temperature range
- Imparts particle suspension, sag resistance without impairing flow and leveling, preventing hard settling of pigment and fillers
- Exerts strong film reinforcing action in organic binder systems
Organoclay is used in the following applications:
- Diesel Oils
- Lubricant Grease
Organoclay disperses under high shear and requires a polar activator (30%~40%) for best efficiency. Heat is not required to obtain good dispersion. Addition levels are typically in 0.2%~2.0%. Polar activator (95% Ethanol or 95% Methanol) is needed. Normally addition level of polar activator is recommended to be 30%~40% of CP-180 in weight.